1206 Nacogdoches Rd , Suite B San Antonio, TX 78209 US
A premier music school is looking for a personable and dedicated Location Manager to join its growing team. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication skills and a passion for music education. Working closely with Regional Manager and General Manager, the new team member will ensure exceptional customer experience by exceeding clients’ expectations with above-and-beyond service and communication while maintaining the highest standards of excellence and organizational effectiveness.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: San Antonio, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Set the goals for the team for enrollment and retention.
- Enhance the enrollment experience for new students with your personable skills and professionalism and organization.
- Collaborate with the Regional Manager to track and provide an accurate database for students and families.
- Delegate tasks and plans to assistant managers, including academy-related projects and event planning responsibilities for bi-annual recitals and summer.
- Delight clients and exceed their expectations with above-and-beyond service and communication.
- Support Assistant Managers with a proactive and can-do attitude.
- Manage more than one email inbox and respond in a timely manner that delights and creates a positive impression of our company.
- Provide guidance and support to faculty members with scheduling and enrollment.
- Manage all payment processing and membership inquiries for our students enrolled and students beginning their journey in music.
- Communicate with families and students about schedules, teachers, events, and progress.
- Manage billing and payment processing and resolve issues efficiently.
- Concisely address student questions related to private lessons, classes, and overall company experience.
- Proactively maintain relationships with students and families through engaging and bonding to retain for long-term retention.
- Maintain calendars up to date and accurate on a daily basis.
- Plan the weekly and monthly schedules for the staff.
- Be the face and main contact person for the company and the go-to person for enrollment inquiries.
- Strategize recruiting for staff and faculty, including budgets, interviewing, and employee review.
- Responsible for quarterly budgets and fiscal sales.
- Be knowledgeable about sales and monthly performance.
- Plan marketing events and campaigns.
- Must demonstrate a true desire to serve and align with our mission, a dedication to excellence, an eye for detail, fast tech learning, and incredible communication skills
- A team player, who take initiative, see challenges as opportunities, and is dedicated to the improvement
- Experience with Google Drive and Apple products
- A personable, reliable, and detail-oriented individual with exceptional communication skills and a passion for music education
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.