6810 E Hwy 80 , Ste 3100 Midland, TX 79706 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between yards
Location: Midland, TX 79706
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Validate and process daily PO receipts, inbound transfers, and outbound shipments to other locations or wells in Oracle.
- Provide tallies and shipping documentation to receiving locations and customers as well as retain documentation for future utilization.
- Provide monthly reconciliation recap to the Cost Accounting group, noting the variances between the month-end Oracle balance as compared to yard supporting balance of material owned by the company (variances must be explained with resolutions).
- Reconcile any inventory discrepancies.
- Monitor in-transit material to ensure timely shipment/receipt (within 24 hours of physical shipment and/or receipt).
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Inventory control experience preferred
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.