6301 Gaston Ave , Ste 1434 Dallas, TX 75214 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
- Paid time off
Location: Tomball area
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Document procedures, workflow, policies, and checklists for assigned responsibilities.
- Perform month-end close activities, including recording journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, and analyzing financial trends.
- Ensure all deadlines and schedules are met on time and in accordance with management’s expectations.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Support external audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist and lead internal projects to implement systems and/or process improvements.
- Manage a team of offshore resources.
- Onboard new international accounting locations as part of the growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance discipline
- 2-3 years of experience working with general ledger systems
- Proficient in financial modeling, excel formulas, and functions, including Pivot Tables
- MS Office working knowledge
- Capability to respond quickly, decisively, assertively, and professionally to changing requirements in accounting/finance
- Ability to create and present ideas or conclusions in a clear and persuasive manner, both orally and in writing
- Ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate effectively and to set priorities in a manner which ensures maximum performance and goal accomplishment
- Excellent communication with all levels of the organization
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.