Human Resources Director
1101 S Capital of Texas Hwy Austin, TX 78746
A leading medical rehabilitation company is looking for a Human Resources Director to support the ongoing function of the HR Department. The ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices. Working collaboratively, the new leader will help achieve HR objectives through strategic implementation & direction while maintaining compliance with the company’s policies and programs.
- Maintain compliance with company’s policies and programs.
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Oversee all HR functions and staff.
- Monitor and maintain company’s people management strategy.
- Manage HR department’s budget.
- Report on the performance and progress of HR department to senior stakeholders.
- Direct change management and organizational development.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience working at a Director Level in HR as a working director
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR practices
- Must be familiar with ADP Workforce Now
- Strong understanding of all HR functions and proven experience in driving a strategic workforce plan
- Experience in providing change leadership, dealing with finances, working with HR information systems, and working in a multi-cultural work environment
- Must have experience with California labor laws
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to listen to the needs of others
- Strong strategic skills and the ability to act as a visionary for a company
- Strong leadership qualities to lead an HR team and fulfil an executive function
- Strong business and financial skills, including financial planning, budgeting, and financial reporting
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations and deal well with conflict
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong morals and ethics and sound judgement
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.