8584 Katy Fwy, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77024
Our client, a busy personal injury litigation firm, is seeking an Intake Specialist to join their growing team.
The Intake Specialist will help manage the client intake process while providing a wide range of pre-litigation support.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 + Awesome benefits
Location: West Houston
- Screen new and potential clients across the entire spectrum of single event personal injury matters, as well as mass torts
- Manage all data entered/saved to the databases
- Regular daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on intake
- New client sign-ups across all channels, in-office and remote, both during business hours and after hours
- Intake or pre-litigation investigation work, including crash reports, background checks, workers’ compensation verification, OSHA investigations, etc.
- A full range of pre-litigation case management.
- Resolve client questions, concerns, and other escalated issues – by phone and in person
- Manage after-hours intake when needed.
- Support internal and external audits. Ensure complete compliance at all times.
- Additional projects, as assigned.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university
- Bilingual in Spanish (both spoken and written)
- 3+ years working at a reputable personal injury law firm or in an intake position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work 50 hours per week in the office + and also be on call for after-hours support
- Experience working on various aspects of single event personal injury cases