8584 Katy Fwy, Suite 100 Houston, TX 77024
Our client, a busy personal injury litigation firm is seeking an Intake Manager to join their growing team.
The Intake Manger will help manage the client intake process while providing a wide range of pre-litigation support.
Salary: $80,000 + DOE
Location: West Houston
- Screening of new potential clients across the entire spectrum of single event personal injury matters, as well as mass torts
- Manage all data entered/saved to the databases
- Regular daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on intake
- New client sign-ups across all channels, in-office and remote, both during business hours and after hours
- Intake or pre-litigation investigation work, including crash reports, background checks, workers’ compensation verification, OSHA investigations, etc.
- A full range of pre-litigation case management.
- Resolving client questions, concerns, and other escalated issues – by phone and in person
- Managing after-hours intake.
- Supporting internal and external audits. Ensuring complete compliance at all times
- Additional projects, as assigned.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university
- Bilingual in Spanish (both spoken and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years working at a reputable personal injury law firm
- Ability and willingness to work 50 hours per week in the office + and also be on call for after-hours support
- Experience working on various aspects of single event personal injury cases
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within two weeks of submitting your application.