Inside Sales Representative
5055 Cranswick Rd. Houston, TX 77041 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $50,000-$75,000 + Commission & Annual Bonus + Incentives
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Houston, TX 77041
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Responsible for review of all sales orders to ensure production schedules will suffice for customer requirements; set, monitor, and adjust production schedules as required and communicate any change in delivery date with the appropriate sales representative and/or the customer; monitor and review production progress against deadline targets to ensure on time delivery.
- Prepare formal quotations for customer inquiries. (Export and Domestic)
- Provide customer assistance via email, in person or on the phone for calls that the front desk cannot assist.
- Independently handle sales queries, provide sales quotes to prospects / customers. Provide a high level of customer service to all customers. Promptly handle customer communication via phone, fax, and email.
- Ensure Sales Orders are supported by customer provided Purchase Order or signed order acknowledgement. Handle customer returns per company defined returns process, adhering to restocking rules.
- Ensure new customers are set up per company defined Customer set up process. Assist Accounts Receivable for collecting own accounts if needed.
- Support organizing and participating at company events as part of Events Coordination Team.
- Work on/with Global Shop implementation team to facilitate continued improvement process.
- Handle customer calls on phone and follow-up with customers to address their issues.
- Make follow-up calls to customers to increase sales and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Enter Customer orders into the system accurately.
- Manage Customer expectations & handle customer complaints.
- Work to improve the product quality of our pump division and add new products to the company.
- Help streamline procedures to enhance Pump division production efficiency.
- Provide support to the Sales Department, Production Departments & Shipping Department
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide support to other departments and contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/oilfield business, experience with centrifugal pumps, valves, and solid control preferred
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, delegation and conflict resolution skills, as well as adaptability and organizational skills with the ability to balance production and maintenance needs
- Ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills, demonstrate strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Must be knowledgeable and understanding of safety systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies
- Must be computer proficient, with knowledge of MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new programs as required for satisfactory performance of assigned responsibilities
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.