Inside Sales Rep
709 S. 16th Street La Porte, TX 77571 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Location: La Port, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Couple energy and eagerness with attention to detail, manage large amounts of inbound calls and emails and provide critical support to help grow existing and new markets. Also manage outbound sales calls driving sales opportunities.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and close incoming sales opportunities.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships, encouraging customers to lean on you for future quotes and orders.
- Enter customer information leads and orders into the company’s CRM.
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the Sales Process until the order is closed.
- Oversee customer orders through the fulfillment process.
- Support the Outside Sales team.
- Participate in company-led and 3rd party product training to better present solutions to our customers.
- Participate in company-funded sales training to further develop sales skills, techniques, and strategies; provide customers with a world-class, solutions-driven experience.
- Work with sales leadership to develop a measurable plan to grow the market, brand, and revenue.
- Bring energy, passion, and a desire to win.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer service role is a plus
- Must present and communicate professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills
- Possess proven analytical & and problem-solving solutions for the customer and the company
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must complete pre-employment testing
- Ability to speak Spanish as an additional language is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.