Inside Sales & Technical Support
Bedford, OH 44146 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $60,000-$65,000 + Annual Bonus
- 100% Company Paid Medical Premiums
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Bedford, OH
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Customer Service
- Build specification documents for feeders and welders according to the customer application needs.
- Prepare sales quotations for feeders, welders, weld guns, and timers in Microsoft Business Central based on the requests from Outside Sales and customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding PO, shipping status, or any other customer service topics.
- Resolve customer complaints and elevate to upper management as needed.
- Obtain equipment quotes from the office in Japan.
- Manage test piece fastener inspection and shipment.
- Issue purchase orders for feeders, welders, weld guns, and timers in Microsoft Business Central.
- Resolve any quality and delivery issues with the office in Japan.
- Perform other administrative duties, including various reports in Business Central.
- Provide troubleshooting, evaluation, installation support, or training services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment on site and/or remotely over the phone, e-mails, or videos.
- Recommend parts and equipment replacement for clients and support the internal quoting process.
- Perform feeder rebuilds and pre-shipment testing at company lab.
- Support Shipping Coordinator and aftermarket Inside Sales duties during their absence.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience in B2B industrial sales, business development, procurement, or field service that involves some sales activities
- Knowledge and experience of customer service, business development, procurement, mechanical operations, troubleshooting, or technical recommendations to customers
- Basic print reading
- Proficient in Microsoft products with intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Experience in automotive OEM/Tier 1 or 2, factories with automation equipment, or industrial equipment manufacturers preferred
- Professional mannerism
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.