IT Helpdesk Associate/Manager
128 Component Drive , Ste 100 San Jose, CA 95131 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) - company match
Location: San Jose, CA
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Manage asset inventory in a precise, organized fashion.
- Generate hardware procurement request based on hiring forecast.
- Remote support of user base.
- Run and maintain the IT helpdesk and provide technical support for walk-ups.
- Responsible for all IT related onboarding and offboarding procedures, including account creation, laptop setup, and user provisioning.
- Maintain conference rooms and collaboration tools used at company.
- Administer Azure AD solution.
- Integrate new software with SSO provider.
- Manage printers and print servers.
- Work with hardware vendors for warranty repairs/replacements.
- Support standard hardware platforms and systems installed at client sites.
- Repair all approved standard technology hardware including PC/server hardware, network hardware, RF hardware, and printers.
- Provide complete recoverability of systems and applications.
- Work with vendors to complete RMA process of IT equipment.
- Work with vendors to support products deployed at client sites.
- Processes & Procedures: Adapt to existing policies and procedures, while continually improving processes and procedures that promote efficiency, accountability, and equity in our facilities and at all levels within the company.
- Quality Assurance: Manage the customer service process, ensuring an excellent experience for every team member and customer.
- Team Management & Leadership: Set team goals and celebrate wins regularly, ensure work is completed on time and within budget, provide coaching and training to team members, participate in hiring, run effective meetings and check-ins.
- Organizational/Business Development: Identify new opportunities to decrease expenses, better serve our customers and team, provide support to company-wide initiatives and strategies, participate in weekly company-wide Leadership Meetings with top management to discuss strategic decision making and process improvement options for the company.
- Job Flexibility: Willingness to grow and adapt your role as needed. As the company continues to grow, your role may evolve.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in relevant field; or combination of education and related work experience
- Helpdesk Support or Management, at least 2 years preferred
- 2+ years supporting users in a face-to-face environment
- 2+ years supporting O365 environments
- Experience within Windows 10 and Windows 11 environments
- Proven experiences with Corporate IT systems in a SaaS and Cloud focused environment
- Audio video system management experience
- Experience supporting collaboration platforms such as Zoom
- Knowledge of Azure AD administration
- Management of Microsoft O365, QuickBase, Azure AD, QR Codes
- Must a be highly organized self-starter and effective communicator
- Detail-oriented organizational style with the ability to prioritize work and lead the charge when work demands peak performance in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service training, preferably in a professional setting
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get-it-done attitude
- Experience with creating standardized processes and procedures that yield organizational consistency
- Possess an ability to improvise to solve non-standardized problems using sound logic
- Flexible schedule, as long as get work is completed in a timely manner (e.g., resolve each Helpdesk ticket within 1 business day from issue notification); but generally, 8-10 hour shifts Monday to Friday
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.