Human Resources Coordinator
11700 Katy Fwy , Suite 1200 Houston, TX 77079 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $40,000-$45,000 + Discretionary Bonus
- 100% Company Paid Medical Premiums
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX 77079
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Assist employees with general HR inquiries and connecting them with the appropriate resource(s).
- Process HRIS (Paylocity) actions for employment life cycle changes, including new hire action, personnel updates, job transfers, separations, and other organizational changes.
- Responsible for the automation and maintenance of confidential electronic personnel files and organizational systems. Proactively ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Help prepare and coordinate new hire documentation and employee onboarding materials.
- Partner with other members of the HR team to help facilitate a seamless orientation and onboarding experience for all new employees.
- Assist with the recruitment efforts by tracking key applicant data, scheduling interviews, and opening/closing external job postings.
- Assist with the operational management of employee benefits, including open enrollment, new hire processing, and maintenance of the benefit enrollment system.
- Liaise between multiple departments and HR to facilitate various action items necessary to the day-to-day operations of employees.
- Reconcile payroll accounts to ensure that all transactions are accurate and balanced on SAP.
- Process biweekly and semi-monthly payroll.
- Daily administrative support to the HR leadership team.
- Perform tasks and other administrative projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or related field
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Bilingual in Korean preferred
- HRIS, SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.