HSE Administrative Assistant
3990 Rogerdale Rd. Houston, TX 77042 US
Oil and Gas Services company in the Westchase are of Houston is seeking a HSE Admin for a long-term temporary assignment.
The HSE Admin will work with the HSE staff and assist with audits, research, and data management. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that is looking to start their career in HSE!
Location: Houston, TX 77042
- Maintains filing system and records as necessary, such as but not limited to, documents on the company site, creating new folders as needed.
- Files audits, inspections, permits and applications, citations, corrective actions, agency correspondence, etc., as they are submitted.
- Makes appropriate database entries for all incidents (Injuries, Near Misses, etc.) as reported, and tracks appropriate information.
- Coordinates daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting and services and other department initiatives.
- Assists in development and support of HSE training programs.
- Assists as needed with environmental projects and reporting.
- Assists in coordinating physical/drug screening and collecting background information compliant with DOT regulatory requirements.
- Oversees compliance with state, local, and federal laws and regulations.
- Technical support- Prepare, revise documents, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and database assignments as requested, and troubleshoot reports and presentations.
- Administrative support- Invoice management, screen mail, e-mail, and phone calls, coordinate internal and external meetings, including travel, hotel, and food service.
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience
- Knowledge of HSE or DOT a huge plus!
- Adept in technology, MS Excel savvy
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong time management