Global Talent Acquisition Senior Manager
13135 South Dairy Ashford , Suite 800 Sugar Land, TX 77478 US
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Design global talent acquisition strategy to ensure the attraction and selection of top talent for global offshore drilling operations and corporate functions.
- The right approach for sourcing future employees and evaluating global talent pools.
- Attract the right employees at all levels – from entry to senior level employees.
- Manage a global team of recruiters and provide coaching and guidance to ensure the team can deliver on recruitment goals.
- Ensure location HR Advisors have coaching and guidance on local recruitment to ensure consistent application of the global recruitment governance across the company.
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partnering team on Director level recruitment and higher.
- Define and measure recruitment KPIs, metrics, and analytics to measure recruitment effectiveness and efficiency. Use data to continuously drive the right decisions and action plans.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to align internal and external branding and messaging to ensure relevant content and publication for attracting candidates. Continually promote the company as a first choice for employees.
- Collaborate with the Reward team to ensure compensation packages offered are competitive and follow the company Reward strategy and governance.
- Collaborate with the Organizational Development and Learning & Development teams to develop and maintain a pipeline of diverse, high-quality candidates for current and future hiring needs onshore and offshore.
- Collorate with HRIS to ensure maximum utilization of the applicant tracking system Workday.
- Collaborate with Employee Cycle and Training Compliance (Global Business Solutions) on preemployment verifications, onboarding, and new hire training to ensure seamless onboarding for new hires.
- Some domestic and international travel is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in related HR field
- 8 years of Talent Acquisition related experience in a corporate environment
- 3 years of experience working with global recruitment
- 3 years of experience leading teams 2 years of experience working in an offshore company or related industry preferred
- Demonstrated confidence when advising/partnering with business leaders
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a highly matrixed organization