10810 Northwest Fwy Houston, TX 77092 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Assign, review, and evaluate laboratory and field data for inclusion in reports.
- Write and prepare engineering reports detailing services provided, findings, and recommendations.
- Make design, engineering, and construction recommendations, adaptations, and modifications.
- Prepare proposals, cost estimates, and reports for small and large projects.
- Interact directly with client and project team on developing scope of services, communicating project progress and findings and recommendations.
- Participate in marketing, sales, and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 4+ years of experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.