15055 Henry Rd #5309 Houston, TX 77060
A successful manufacturing company is looking for a Laborer to join their growing team and perform general labor duties. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has good hand-eye coordination and is committed to safety. Working closely with the Line Supervisor and Operations Manager, the new team member will ensure effective operations by performing assigned tasks efficiently while maintaining health & safety standards.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay
Location: Dallas, TX
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Perform general labor duties, including but not limited to break down forming, apply silicone, apply form oil, install bulkheads at correct dimensions, place wire mesh, install connectors, lifters, and pour concrete into forms.
- Prepare for next day’s production.
- Follow directions and work closely with Line Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Work in a safe and productive manner following company and OSHA guidelines.
- Keep production area well maintained and clean.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Construction, yard, or concrete experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in outdoor elements – rain, heat, cold weather
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Be able to read a tape measure and perform basic math functions
- Must have reliable transportation and be on time; attendance is very important
- Be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug screen upon hire
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.