Fund & Investor Operations Analyst
11501 Rock Rose Avenue Ste 200 Austin, TX 78758
A growing financial institution has a great opportunity for an experienced Fund & Investor Operations Analyst who has a strong interest in investment management and excellent analytical skills. The successful candidate will provide data analysis and operational support to all departments related to investment transaction operations. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the new Fund & Investor Operations Analyst will have significant interaction with all team members to support firm growth and improve internal communication.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Gold plan PPO. CO pays 100% of medical, vision, dental for employee and dependent
Location: Austin, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Collect, review, and accept investor subscription documentation in accordance with the firm’s and regulators’ compliance standards.
- Concisely and effectively communicate with investors to ensure a smooth investor onboarding process and a continued and ongoing industry best service level.
- Participate in investment transaction operations by updating colleagues with investor stage, document status, and cash receipts.
- Complete appropriate fund position, cash, and member list reconciliations and ensure all relevant transactions are recorded in the general ledger.
- Coordinate with legal counsel to prepare and make changes to various fund and investor documents: fund governing documents, transfer agreements, and side letters.
- Input standardized investor data in the firm’s CRM, Backstop, during investor onboarding.
- Ensure timely distribution of quarterly investor reporting packages including capital statements and underlying investment firm updates.
- Proactively design, produce, and enhance current investor reporting to create scalable repeatable process to support firm growth and to improve internal communication.
- Monitor email on nights and weekends to ensure active deal investor progress continues.
- 4 years of experience working for an alternative investment manager in a Fund & Investor Operations capacity and understand relevant department operations, terminology, and investor financial metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Natural client service professional with a strong interest in investment management
- Continual learner and desire to master relevant compliance, operational, structural, and financial aspects of the investment management industry
- Tasked with the completion of recurring tasks involving some combination of Broker Dealer (BD), Registered Investment Adviser (RIA), and KYC/AML regulatory compliance
- Polished and sophisticated verbal & written communicator to internal and external clients
- Eagerness and motivation to provide industry best onboarding and ongoing client service
- Demonstrated history of creating and maintaining cordial and productive relationships inside and outside of the organization, through all levels of an organization
- A team and firm first thinker with sophisticated maturity to understand broader firm process and strategic direction
- Excel at meeting short term deliverables under time pressure but do not sacrifice accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Adhere to strict data integrity maintenance within an enterprise CRM and general ledger