1N 1st Street , Suite 302 Phoenix, AZ 85004 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- 100% Company Paid Medical Premiums
- On site Gym
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave Longer Than 8 Weeks
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K - company match
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting and loan servicing for company’s joint venture and registered investment advisor entities.
- Oversee daily cash management, including invoicing, vendor payments, and investment fundings.
- Oversee the preparation of GAAP financial statements, quarterly regulatory financial filings, and monthly credit facility compliance reporting.
- Serve as a primary contact for audit and tax teams on quarterly reviews, annual audit, and tax return.
- Oversee board and audit committee material preparation.
- Oversee technical accounting policies, identify emerging industry issues, and keep current on accounting or other regulatory rule changes impacting the company.
- Act as the primary steward of SOX compliance.
- Continuously improve financial and accounting processes by utilizing new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance
- CPA required and MBA/MACC preferred
- 6 to 8 years of experience in public accounting and in a similar role at a BDC or private credit asset manager
- Successful experience in a similar role in a listed public company
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations as applicable to 40 Act vehicles
- Deep understanding of SOX controls processes and testing
- Strong work ethic, initiative, attention to detail, and enjoy fast paced work environment
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.