Front Desk Manager
3914 Gramercy Street , Suite B Houston, TX 77025 US
A premier music school is looking for a personable and dedicated Front Desk Manager to support its Location Manager & CEO’s vision by embracing its culture and coordinating all the behind-the-scenes details of the company. This is a perfect opportunity for a creative problem-solver passionate about customer service with excellent communication and people skills. Working closely with the managers, the new team member will ensure exceptional customer experience by exceeding task goals with the highest standards of excellence while maintaining professionalism and organizational effectiveness.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Casual dress code
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Work with General Manager to ensure the internal operations are prepared and completed from scheduling to event planning. This includes attending weekly (online) team meetings and mentoring sessions.
- Delight our clients and exceed their expectations with above-and-beyond service and communication.
- Support fellow team members with a proactive and can-do attitude.
- Manage more than one email inbox and respond in a timely manner that delights and creates a positive impression of our company.
- Provide guidance and support to faculty members with scheduling and enrollment.
- Manage all payment processing and membership inquiries for our students enrolled and students beginning their journey in music.
- Communicate with families and students to maintain their relationship with our company.
- Manage billing and payment processing and resolve issues efficiently.
- Concisely address student questions related to private lessons, classes, and overall company experience.
- Plan and organize events for bi-annual recitals and summer.
- Collaborate with General Manager to track and provide an accurate database for students and families.
- Enhance the enrollment experience for new students with your personable skills and professionalism and organization.
- Proactively maintain relationships with students and families through engaging and bonding to retain for long-term retention.
- Maintain calendars up to date and accurate on a daily basis.
- Be the face and main contact person for our company and the go-to person for enrollment inquiries.
- A true desire to serve and align with the company mission to foster confidence and creativity in students of all ages; the role is an essential part of the experience to provide students and families the full experience of their goal of music education
- Understand that caring for and serving the team and students to the highest priority; always want people — no matter who it is — to have the best experience; this includes anticipating their needs and bring a WOW-Factor to every interaction with the team and students; the company wants everyone to leave with a smile!
- A dedication to excellence; strive to exceed tasks goals and hold themselves to the highest standards of excellence; quick to identify gaps and resolve them in a timely manner
- An eye for detail; an expert at the detail and ensuring the seamless experience; able to keep an eye on the vision of the company whilst creating order from the daily demands and delivering in a timely manner
- Productive and powerful at planning; when deadlines approach, rise to meet them
- Fast tech learning; experience in Google Drive and Apple products is a plus
- Incredible communication skills; outstanding at maintaining relationships with students and families
- Take personal responsibility for your actions and pride yourself on your integrity
- Friendly, enthusiastic, warm personality, and find it easy to connect with people
- They are a close-knit team who work hard but have a lot of fun along the way; they are seeking someone to join them who is as passionate as they are!
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.