Dallas, TX 77060
A successful manufacturing company is looking for a Forklift Operator who will be responsible for operating and maintaining forklifts. The ideal candidate is familiar with industrial equipment and has a strong work ethic. In compliance with company policies and legal guidelines, the new hire will operate a forklift with the utmost care to ensure maximum efficiency and safety.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay
Location: Dallas, TX
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
Shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Operate forklifts.
- Ensure clean and safe work environment
- Maintain forklift safety
- Move material as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Construction, yard, or concrete experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in outdoor elements – rain, heat, cold weather
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Be able to read a tape measure and perform basic math functions
- Must have reliable transportation and be on time; attendance is very important
- Be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug screen upon hire
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.