Financial Planning Analyst
8824 Fallbrook Drive Houston, TX 77064 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- 401k, 3% matching at 100%, 4-6% matching at 50%, vested on Day 1
- 3% Profit Sharing
- 120 PTO days
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Assist with forecasting, consolidations, planning, and financial reporting.
- Report and monitor key performance indicators.
- Create analytical models to understand and improve profitability.
- Develop systems, methodologies, tools, and reports to improve decision-making.
- Perform analytical projects as assigned or self-initiated.
- Develop and present data to other organization members, including senior leadership.
- BS / BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CMA, CFA, MBA, or MS Accounting strongly preferred
- 2+ years in an accounting or finance environment, preferably within a global manufacturing company
- Expert level in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Hyperion/FCC consolidations and planning systems
- Familiar/proficient with other modeling software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Teams, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Power BI report writing experience is a real plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Curious, inquisitive, willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to network and collaborate cross-functionally
- Highly proficient in personal computer skills and technology-driven
- Experience using and extracting data from an ERP system
- Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.