Field Applications Engineer
Houston, TX 77001 CH
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $130,000-$140,000 + Bonus 15-20%
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Organize and conduct product training to customers, either at customer’s site in the US, or remotely. Ensure technical training programs fit the needs of the customers – discuss and understand customer’s detailed technical requirements, assess specific questions, and adapt the necessary training delivery approach.
- Conduct internal product and application trainings to the Business Development team and Distributors. Ensure that the sales organization in the US is properly trained and up to date on the latest product modifications and camera usage.
- Assure high quality technical support to customers.
- Provide assistance to Business Development team during the customers´ qualification stage.
- Organize, participate, and deliver results from field test campaigns in the US.
- Collect information about end-user applications and develop new applications for our cameras if necessary.
- Gather information collected at customer sites about operational market intelligence.
- Graduated with a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Electronics, Physics, Chemistry or related is required
- Experience in technical customer support is an advantage and / or technical training is an advantage
- Good technical writing skills; Previous technical and/or scientific publications are beneficial
- Ability to interdisciplinary work across all levels, functions, and regions
- Driven by helping others, customer focused, and a problem solver
- Composure and ability to deal with customer complaints in a diplomat way
- Good organization skills and flexibility - ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with different priorities to cope with deadlines and competing demands
- Languages: Fluent in English; Spanish would be a plus
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.