Executive Vice President
3773 Richmond Houston, TX 77046
Seeking an Executive Vice President Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $150,000-$185,000 Base + Bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Looking for an experienced Vice President of Operations to navigate and oversee all business operations, people, and ventures.
- Overseeing departmental operations, driving company initiatives, promoting employee growth and motivation and additional ad hoc projects and responsibilities.
- This is a highly collaborative position that meets with the CEO and other department managers on various business topics including but not limited to strategizing, solving high priority operational issues, financial vision, mission, and business short- and long-term goals.
- Lead meetings with the President and other key staff to advise on and discuss company information, action items, reports and execution.
- Keep the CEO and all relevant employees informed of developments online with the company's objectives.
- Assist the President to maintain and improve, as necessary, the company's overall mission, values, and short and long-term goals. Ensure employees and departments move in the same strategic direction to achieve those goals.
- Work with Sales to research, identify and effectively implement marketing strategies to maintain market relevance and promote products and services to increase sales. Belief in moving into social media and web driven marketing initiatives.
- Develop, create, report, and implement business plans to improve cost-efficiency while monitoring its efficacy and progress.
- Work with the Director of Finance to evaluate profits and revenue and calculate risks.
- Continuous monitoring of the annual budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met.
- Set performance and financial goals and attain them through team direction and management.
- Assess, manage, and provide solutions to resolve problematic developments and situations as they may occur interpersonally and operationally.
- Manage resources, including collaborating with the CEO in attracting, hiring and retention of personnel.
- Lead, direct, develop and evaluate the work of other Senior Directors and Managers, as needed, ensuring, and promoting a positive and cohesive working environment and culture while encouraging employee growth.
- Practices a mesh approach to team execution, mentorship and creates an enthusiastic environment while drawing out debate and creative discussions. Focus on cultivating cross functional team collaboration with open dialogue.
- Monitor climate and environmental policy trends and help Compliance manage any associated operational or reputational risks—updating or introducing policies, standards, or practices as necessary to ensure compliance with company policies and local, regional and federal regulations.
- Research and implement new initiatives to: drive and create revenue capacity through efficiency on existing assets, lower operating costs while providing quality products that are competitive, all while maintaining awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards.
- Maintain the quality of products, services, customer support and level of service in line with service level agreements and other retention strategies.
- Sign documents and make commitments for which the company is legally liable.
- Routinely seek new business tools and methods.
- Relationship management and liaison with lawyers, accountants, bankers. Aiming to maintain positive and trust-based relations with those contacts and business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Ad hoc responsibilities or projects as required and requested.
- Manage business software suites e.g., ZoHo
- 10+ years in a Leadership position
- Business sense and acumen
- Understanding of the interrelationship of financial management and business functions
- Leadership, communication, people, coaching, and organizational skills
- Experience in managerial executive role
- Experience in the management of senior staff, employees, and available resources
- Commitment and belief in data analysis and performance metrics with an analytical mindset
- Experience in analytical and problem-solving situations
- Crisis management and conflict mediation skills with diplomatic mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in management leading high-performing teams
- Previous project management or business development experience a plus
- Work is normally performed in an interior/office environment.
- Can be a fast paced environment.
- Google Suite applications
- Microsoft Office Suite
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.