Executive Assistant / Office Manager
2150 West 18th St., Suite 202 Houston, TX 77008
Well-funded but new investment holding company is looking to add an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to their North Houston office.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience, is technically savvy, and comfortable working in an autonomous role.
Location: North Houston
Salary: $75,000+ Bonus
- Daily administrative support to the President, maintain CEO’s schedule, document and manage project timelines, type emails, meeting reports, communication to employees, partners and subsidiaries.
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation
- Coordinate conferences and meetings including all accommodations
- Prepare expense reports for CEO (and executives)
- Assist in development of power point presentations or excel tables with minimal input.
- Oversee, coordinate and assist all computer systems with outside IT consultant including QuickBooks.
- Manage all new purchases of licenses, software and hardware (in close cooperation with external IT consultant.)
- Oversee and manage cell phone, auto lease, and other plans not under purview of the CFO.
- Implement HR protocols and hire, oversee and manage additional administrative staff.
- Oversee and manage agreements regarding building security, A/C, building maintenance, building rental, etc. this includes all interaction and communication with the respective vendors and business partners.
- Manage office utilities: postage machine, multi-copier machine, trash/recycling disposal, etc.
- Maintain schedule of renewals for federal and state licenses required for business.
- Manage kitchen and office supplies (incl. furniture) for the company, including inventory control, repurchase, etc.
- Prepare the yearly holiday schedule and birthday/gift programs from CEO to employees and key partners.
- Maintain the company’s minute book and prepare all company’s resolutions.
- 5+ years of corporate office support experience.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Excellent presentation and communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks and strong organizational skills.
- Position requires flexibility with occasional overtime, and a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience in dictation and transcription.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work in a high pace environment.
- Great attention to detail.