100 Crescent Court , Suite 550 Dallas, TX 75201 US
The company offers a family feel and a great working environment!
Location: Dallas, TX 75201 – In office
Type: Direct Hire
- Maintain CEO’s calendar, including the scheduling of appointments, transportation, and travel.
- Manage family travel, including flights, hotels, and itineraries. Oversee travel and reward programs.
- Facilitate and connect telephone calls and video meetings for the CEO.
- Write correspondence and transcribe dictation for the CEO.
- Ensure that the workplace is pleasant, clean, organized, and stocked with necessary office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with various research functions.
- Answering the company phone.
- Checking for and distributing mail daily.
- Work collaboratively and well with others, including internal and external team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
- Proven track record and experience working as an Executive Assistant for C-Level executive
- 10 plus years as an Executive Assistant or equivalent role
- Availability to work Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30 in office
- Knowledge of Apple products and general familiarity with technology
- QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills