A venture capital firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their new office in Austin. This direct hire role will support 2-3 individuals. This company has a family-like environment and provides outstanding benefits. The ideal candidate takes initiative and is quick to help other Executive Assistants as needed.
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 + Bonus and Profit Sharing
· Provides general administrative support to 2-3 Partners and Vice Presidents.
· Heavy expense management and reevaluation of subscriptions across team.
· Heavy calendar management in Outlook – schedules meetings and conferences.
· Coordinates extensive domestic and international travel arrangements
· Assist with CRM used by the team as needed.
· 5+ years of executive administrative support.
· Must be tech savvy and able to learn new systems quickly.
· Experience with Hubspot, Affinity, Thrive, and Monday.com is a plus.
· Experience in finance in preferred.
· High level of professionalism and customer service.
· Excellent presentation and communication.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and strong organizational skills.
· Position requires flexibility with occasional overtime, and a high level of confidentiality.
?Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.