Director of Capital Markets
23122 Valley Ranch Houston, TX 77365
A leading commercial real estate company is seeking a top-tier Director of Capital Markets to join its dynamic team of professional experts. The successful candidate will oversee debt and equity placement for commercial real estate portfolios across the United States. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has strong relationship-building skills to work effectively across all areas of the business. Partnering with the management team, the Director of Capital Markets will lead the new capital markets efforts and execute company’s funding strategy.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $75,000 - $100,000 + Commission
- Full Benefits 401k Plan, 6% matching after 1 year
- 10 Holidays Annually
- 4 Weeks of Vacation
- Access to In-Depth Sales, Real Estate, Technology and Business Training (CoStar, Internal Systems)
- Regular Corporate Activities and Book Clubs
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Oversee debt and equity placement for commercial real estate portfolios across the United States.
- Scale using proprietary set of debt, equity, and derivative assets to provide clients with unparalleled deal closure abilities.
- Lead the new capital markets efforts and will be a close integration with existing investment sales and financial reporting competencies.
- Work approximately 20% in-person, 40% phone, and 40% email communications.
- Develop investor relationships and recapitalizations for owners of commercial and multifamily real estate.
- Focus on building relationships with lenders and owners of commercial real estate.
- Structure debt for owners and lenders.
- 5+ years Commercial Real Estate Equity or Debt Experience Mandatory
- Minimum of 10 commercial lease/sale transactions in past 2 years
- Active Texas Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Master’s degree preferred
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Pleasant phone demeanor while maintaining the ability to use correct grammar in written communication
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.