Digital Marketing Manager
10940 W. Sam Houston Pkwy N Suite 100 Houston, TX 77064
A prestigious, top-ranking, and client-driven legal services firm is ready to hire a Digital Marketing Manager who will be reporting directly to the Executive Director. Be part of a friendly, team-oriented, and balanced environment with no weekends and a barber/hairstylist that comes in once a week! This position is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is creative, adaptive, and with excellent problem-solving skills. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our online marketing programs.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- 110k + bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
Location: NW Houston
Type of position: Direct Hire
- Manage digital/social strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization of digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Manage content calendars for daily social media posts.
- Work across teams to develop and execute social media initiatives that are fresh, effective, and measurable.
- Manage the development of website content planning, management, creation, and tracking.
- Track key metrics in detailed reports for both daily social media functions and specialized campaigns.
- Develop paid media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; place ad buys, monitor bids, and performance analytics.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, social media, and blogs).
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, PPC program performance metrics to forecast trends.
- Keep up-to-date with law firm practice groups active areas of litigation and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments and trends.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, and cost-effective.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills to work in an autonomous environment and prioritize multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferred communications, public relations, graphic design, advertising, marketing, or a similar relevant field.
- Google and Social media certifications are a plus.
- Experience includes
- At least 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and social media
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website development, search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Strong knowledge in social media platforms and online marketing, including pay per click programs
- Must have experience in Google/Facebook Analytics, Graphic Design, Facebook Ad/Google Ad placements, email marketing, & website landing pages.
- Well versed in Goggle Analytics software
- Ability to create and edit photos and videos is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.