9485 Brighton Henderson, CO 80640 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $35-45/hr DOE
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Henderson, CO 80640
Type of Position: Direct Hire
Shift & Hours: Monday – Friday, 7AM – 3PM
- Identify issues through proper diagnostic procedures. Conduct quality repairs and general maintenance of the company vehicles, equipment, and facilities, as well as external customers.
- Interact with internal and external customers, answer questions, and address issues.
- Correct vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, to include, but not limited to: power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; complete machine shop operations; make adjustments and alignments, including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshoot breakdowns; maintain supplies; perform preventive maintenance; call for repairs.
- Use hand tools, including but not limited to, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, welding equipment, and jacks and hoists.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Test drive trucks to diagnose malfunctions and/or to ensure that they are working properly.
- Attach test instruments to equipment and read dials and gauges to diagnose malfunctions.
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Enhance maintenance department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain shop/vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, etc.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly
- Must possess basic math skills and be very comfortable working with computers
- Experience with all gas and diesel engines, drivetrains, transmissions, electrical diagnostics, hydraulic systems
- Experience with trailers is a plus
- Ability to weld is a plus
- Must maintain regular, dependable attendance and a high level of performance