13715 N. Promenade Blvd. Stafford, TX 77477 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $75,000-$120,000 + Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Drive the execution of the Heat Trace Engineering projects, including electrical calculations, heat trace design, and AutoCAD drafting.
- Direct production of construction drawing packages providing detailed electrical designs for single line diagrams, wiring diagrams, control and power panel design, power transformers, heat tracing isometric drawings, and installation details using company standards and appropriate drafting techniques and tools.
- Generate engineering heat tracing design packages for project documentation.
- Design projects according to engineered specifications for both repairs and new construction projects.
- Analyzed project specifications and optimize engineering design.
- Communicate with stakeholders as leaders and managers to resolve any requests, questions, or design modifications.
- Partner with Engineer & Estimating Leader to design flow charts to simplify design procedures and reduce waste.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus in Engineering, Drafting, or Electrical Engineering
- Drafting experience of 2+ years, particularly in industrial and electrical backgrounds
- Proficient in computer programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The ability to draft professional business communications between stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge in AutoCAD software
- Must have electrical heat tracing design experience
- Must be able to travel for extensive periods of time, including international where necessary (up to 10%)
- A highly motivated, self-starter who can work remotely when needed
- Possess the ability to handle the daily requirements while being able to execute and communicate progress weekly
- Operational/field experience in the construction, manufacturing, field services or other industrial environments, with a proven understanding of productivity drivers
- Organization, presentation, and communication skills are paramount
- Understand scheduling techniques, estimating, change management, risk management, and progress reporting methods
- Be able to demonstrate expert level experience on a personal computer and application software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.