11025 Equity Drive Suite 150 Houston, TX 77041
A world leader in the oil & gas industry has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter. The ideal candidate has experience recruiting and screening candidates to fill job openings within the organization. This is a contract position with potential to go full-time.
Location: Houston, TX
- Engage in full cycle recruitment - sourcing candidates, pre-interviews, interviews, etc.
- Coordinate with hiring managers on recommendation on interviewed candidates
- Organize, distribute and accept new hire assignment letters for offshore employees
- Serve as point of contact for sourcing onshore temporary and contract employees
- Maintain open position listing on company website, company intranet and external sites
- Perform recruitment recordkeeping and reporting as necessary
- Act as lead in the completion of annual EEO-1 report
- Maintain rig crew lists as assigned
- Provide weekly updates on crew lists and Resource Pool as assigned
- Update employment letters for employment changes (i.e. promotions, demotions, transfers) as needed
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent HR experience with some college preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Recruiting, preferably with an offshore drilling contractor
- Maintain confidentiality with all HR matters
- Knowledge of HR Law
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of rig positions and job descriptions
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.