2131 Green Oak Drive Kingwood, TX 77339
A leader in the franchise management industry is looking for an experienced Controller to manage its finance and accounting operations. The ideal candidate is an accounting expert with excellent budgeting and financial analysis & forecasting skills. Working with other team members, the new controller will ensure accuracy and consistency through effective management and development of the company’s accounting processes & procedures.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Salary: $95,000 - $115,000
- Group health plans, including medical, dental, and vision
- Meal discounts
- Professional development and opportunities for career growth
Location: Kingwood, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations and month-end closeout process.
- Prepare month-end financial statements for each location and company.
- Prepare annual budget for each location and company.
- Coordinate quarterly compilations and year-end financial review with external auditors.
- Develop and manage internal financial controls and procedures.
- Communicate financials to senior management and external recipients.
- Reconcile accounts quarterly to ensure accuracy and proper accounting.
- Monitor the administration process to ensure consistency across the company.
- Participate in projects to improve efficiency and growth opportunities for company.
- Work closely with external CPA firm in the preparation of state and federal tax returns.
- Responsible for the management of 5-6 accounting team members.
- Proof of Covid vaccination required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Multi-site restaurant experience strongly preferred. Overall multi-site accounting experience required
- Strong budgeting, financial analysis, and financial forecasting skills required
- Advanced MS Excel Skills required
- Knowledge of Great Plains is a plus
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Due to the high volume of applications, we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application.