Career Consultant / Resume Writer
Fantastic opportunity to join ResumeSpice - a fast-growing career coaching and resume writing service (https://resumespice.com) built by one of the nation’s leading recruiting firms.
We are proudly the #1 rated resume writing and career coaching service - please check our 1300+ 5-star reviews and 4.9/5 rating: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/resumespice.com
As a Career Consultant / Resume Writer, you will consult with clients over the phone (or Zoom) and then develop an effective resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and other career related documents based on their background and career objectives.
Location: Remote (USA)
*Please note, we are NOT currently hiring in New York, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Hawaii, or Alaska.
This position is full-time, but candidates who can start part-time and transition to full-time within 2-4 weeks will also be considered.
We are looking for writers with impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment - with a smile. We will train you on our resume philosophy and format.
- Consult with clients over the phone and then develop a resume based on their input and career objectives
- Provide resume critiques and consultations over the phone
- Formatting, editing and rewriting resumes
- Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided information
- Direct interaction with clients as necessary by phone and email
- You will also write cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, professional bio's, and thank you letters, per our clients' requests.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A Word expert - you must know word very well and be able to format very quickly
- An understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
- Organized, with impeccable attention to detail - you don't miss a period or a comma
We will follow-up with shortlisted candidates with a request for more information.