Business Development Representative
Pine, CO 80470 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $90,000-$140,000 + Uncapped Commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Location: Rockies Region
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Develop a complete understanding of all OVC valve products.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant customer issues, pricing and billing procedures, and collections status.
- Remain knowledgeable of company’s products, market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Manage a balanced distribution network.
- Develop and maintain lasting industry relationships with current clients and prospects.
- Grow product acceptability with major market End Users and EP&C companies within a geographical region.
- Required overnight travel within the geographical regions.
- Ensure quotes and orders are done in a timely manner, meeting deadlines from sales team and customers.
- Remain attuned to market trends and competitor activity.
- Maintain current knowledge and job skills - advising management of any training needs.
- Report on activities, progress, market information, and new ideas.
- Integrate into local trade organizations and professional associations.
- Always project professionalism and promote the company’s established reputation in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain a personal relationship with customers in the designated position territory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Technical sales experience selling Industrial Valves and value-added products and services
- Demonstrated achievements in sales
- Ability to develop and nurture long standing relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional image
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to work in a virtual setting with minimal supervision
- Passion for continued improvement and team success
- Positive professional attitude at all times
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.