Business Development Representative
Houston, TX 77095 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $110,000-$125,000 + Quarterly Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Develop, implement, and manage critical initiatives for growth of the company share in new or existing markets.
- Drive top line sales by working closely with targeted potential and existing customers.
- Lead virtual and in person visitors and virtual selling events.
- Pre-qualify opportunities for new business, identify suitable growth accounts, and drive initial account penetration and development.
- Build and maintain business specific lead-generation campaigns and communicate results.
- Embrace the company CRM process and tools. Utilize data to drive good decisions.
- Support efforts related to media events, participate in appropriate conferences. Build presentations and demos for market impact.
- Analyze key competitors’ position in the market, research key competitors’ products, communicate key information regarding competition to management. Generate market share analysis by competitor, and competitor SWOT analysis.
- Drive operational excellence in collaboration with other teams in the organization.
- Leverage networking opportunities and encourage collaboration with external and internal stakeholders.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing Sales or Business Development in Energy/Aerospace/Space sector, with AM components
- Strong network of existing contacts within OEMs in the Energy or Aerospace market, highly preferred
- BS/BA in related subject area, advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience of selling Laser Powder Bed Fusion metal components
- Knowledge of general business functions, including marketing, manufacturing, finance, product development, engineering, sales, and global business
- Must possess a proven track record of working across functions to drive value into the market and demonstrate the ability to drive collaboration and integration; the ability to work with other commercial teams and individuals is necessary; a history of working with product roadmaps and aligning future growth with market trends, is a plus
- Ensure overall alignment with market needs by influencing the product portfolio, product placement and position in the market
- Ability to recognize, anticipate, and understand technological trends, market requirements, customer requirements, and customer needs
- Demonstrate the ability to drive innovation and market differentiation
- Possess comprehensive understanding of and experience in delivering strategic pricing decisions based on market needs, competitiveness, cost position, capacity, and financial goals
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.