Business Development Representative
Baton rouge, LA 70801 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $120,000-$150,000 + 25% Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 90% of all health premiums for all plans
- 401k - 100% up to 4% of contributions
- Car allowance of $500 per month
- Phone allowance $100 per month
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Personally contact and set up meetings with prospective customers at the plant level. This is a hunting role.
- Manage and grow customer accounts once the first sale has been made.
- Use CRM for logging all activities and managing the sales funnel.
- Participate in trade shows and events.
- Preferably 10-15 years of experience selling in the downstream, Petrochemical, Refinery sector
- Must be a team player who shares wins and success
- New business development experience, seeking a hunter
- Must know and understand customers
- Must be well connected in the process industries (petrochem, chemical, and refining world) at the plant level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polished and competent in presenting to customers and conferences
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.