Business Development Director
13831 Northwest Freeway #310 Houston, TX 77040
Salary: $123,000 Base + Activity bonuses (quarterly metrics), and results bonuses
Location: Houston, TX – Remote
- The Business Development Director is an individual contributor and is responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, developing relationships and understanding the customer's critical business strategies with accounts located in the Houston market
- Working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to help achieve the customer's business objectives.
- Responsible for New Business development – this is an individual contributor role
- Must be currently located in the Houston area.
- Minimum seven years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies
- Clear history of new business development selling marketing solutions, or professional business services
- 5+ years of new business development experience
- Demonstrable sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
- Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
- Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
- History of career stability with a maximum of three employers in the last ten years
- Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses
- Four year college degree is required; advanced degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required; Proficiency with web, SaaS, and mobile applications a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.