Bilingual Outside Sales Rep
11321 Richmond Ave. , Suite M-105 Houston, TX 77082 US
A world leader in technology & developer of innovative optical systems is looking for a highly experienced Bilingual Outside Sales Rep responsible for budget targets in the reference area, client portfolio management, and the development of new business opportunities for artificial vision systems. The ideal candidate is a highly ethical sales expert with excellent customer service & relationship management skills. Communicating effectively, the new hire will achieve sales growth objectives by developing and implementing a comprehensive sales methodology & strategy while maintaining long-term client relationships and customer satisfaction.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $60,000 + Commission
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- A collaborative and training environment
- Sick leave
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Identify new potential accounts and target industries for the company's products and technologies (through sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential users).
- Support and grow existing customers on site/from remote.
- Prepare proposal and negotiation of new contracts.
- Qualify and manage sales leads; ensure timely follow-ups and full customer satisfaction.
- Participate and visit customers and trade fairs.
- Enter and manage data through the company's proprietary CRM.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Some experience in a sales role with a good record of accomplishment of sales growth preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Analytical Problem-Solving & Decision Making – able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, and make appropriate recommendations
- Results Orientated – Proven ability to set and exceed sales targets, develop new business, and manage account relationships
- Customer Service & Relationship Management – ability to provide a high level of service to customer base/market, building relationships, and a referral network within a territory
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Positive, resilient, and able to adapt quickly and easily in an ever-changing environment
- Willing to travel around West Coast Area, 30% of time for business trips
- Motivated and energetic
- Fast learner
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.