Associate Wealth Manager
5847 San Felipe , Suite 1500 Houston, TX 77057 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- $80,000-$125,000 + quarterly bonuses
- Total Compensation range with Bonus - $115,000-$170,000
- 401(k) plan with opportunity to earn up to 7% the first year and 10% with tenure
- Best and brightest leaders will have opportunities to buy into and become owners in the firm over time
- 10 paid holidays and 15 PTO days to use at your discretion
- Employer paid Health/Dental/Vision insurance premiums for individuals and families
- Employer HSA contributions
- Employer paid Life and Long-Term Disability
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Input data into financial planning software.
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans, reviews, reports, and client presentations.
- Prepare Senior Advisor and staff in advance to client meetings.
- Manage assigned client cases, taking full ownership and responsibility for all client contact, including preparation of meeting agendas, client correspondence, quarterbacking all tasks to completion.
- Lead select client meetings, present plans and reviews, take detailed notes, debrief and assign appropriate actions to staff.
- Implement approved financial plans and investment strategies.
- Develop and deepen client and prospect relationships.
- Respond directly to client requests.
- Perform basic investment research and research client’s company benefits.
- Attend weekly Wealth Management meetings and bi-monthly Investment Team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Financial Planning required
- Master’s or Graduate degree preferred (Masters in Finance, JD, MBA)
- Three or more years working experience in similar industry
- Have attained CFP, CFA, or CPA designation
- Currently possess or pursuing the Series 65 securities licenses
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Confident, poised, and professional in appearance
- Ability to take on creative challenges and manage workload on tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and contribute to a team environment
- Must be willing to relocate to Houston, TX