3514 Power Rd. Suite 132 Mesa, AZ 85215
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant in Mesa, AZ! They are looking for a natural leader who inspires others. This position will float between locations while being trained for a Management position.
Location: Meza, AZ
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00/hr
- Assist General Manager in supervising, sales associates, massage therapists and estheticians in a multi-unit business environment.
- Train and develop in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development; continually evaluate and react to performance issues; and actively recruit, interview and hire all levels of employees.
- Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
- Assist in driving revenue by ensuring associates are providing customers with outstanding customer service.
- Regularly reviews and monitors all aspects of inventory management.
- Plan and coordinate merchandise set ups, visual compliance, promotional signage compliance, and layout changes.
- Coordinate and attend community events to promote products.
- Understands and manages the store financial performance, including controlling shrink, expenses and payroll, utilizing the annual budget and monthly Profit & Loss statements.
- Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures, loss prevention initiatives, and operational controls.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years (2) of recent multi-unit, retail/hospitality supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated superior sales performance throughout career.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and supervise personnel.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.