Assembly Mechanic III
18993 GH Circle Waller, TX 77484 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K match (0.5% on first 6%, max 3% total)
- Life Insurance
- Vol Life Insurance
- Sick/Vacation Paid Time Off
- 9 Holidays per year
- Annual Incentive Bonus Program
Location: Waller, TX 77484
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Assemble CTU’s or chem pumpers or subassemblies or spare equipment.
- Assist production supervisor as required.
- Assist Quality Control with FAT’s (Functional Acceptance Test) as required.
- Hold oneself and fellow employees accountable to highest quality standards.
- Assist assembly supervisor as required.
- Train and mentor Level I and Level II assembly mechanics.
- Adhere to all Company policies.
- Follow all quality, health, safety, and environmental programs.
- Attend work per work schedule.
- Possess all tools required for the position.
- Keep work area clean and hazard free.
- Experience with hydraulics and oil field manufacturing, test and repair of manufactured equipment in accordance with blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, and other written and verbal instructions
- Possess all skills of Level II
- Ability to assemble multiple types of equipment
- Ability to identify drawing and design discrepancies and recommend improvements
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Ability to read all or most PCS drawings and hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic schematics
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.