11025 Equity Drive , Suite 150 Houston, TX 77041 US
Salary & Benefits:
- 401K with 6% match
- 25 days PTO
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
Location: Houston, TX
- Enter ExCo diary entries and schedule wide variety of meetings.
- Assist with the planning and organizing of senior meetings and events.
- Organize complex national and international travel, including booking flights, transfers, hotels, visas where needed.
- Book meeting rooms.
- Book taxis, restaurants, couriers etc.
- Enter and submit expenses.
- Create PO’s and manage the payment of vendors.
- Assist CEO’s EA with coordination of overseas board meetings.
- Keep board details up to date in shared folders.
- Responsible for preliminary drafting of correspondence.
- Alert the team of upcoming deadlines to ensure successful delivery of all requirements for the ExCo team.
- Manage and review filing and office systems such as maintaining EA shared folders.
- Prepare presentations (formatting, binding, printing etc.).
- Print documents and packs for senior meetings.
- Source venues for work events and organize office events.
- Maintain birthday calendars and organize cards.
- Purchase gifts as required for staff and clients.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Cover reception when required.
- Strong administration experience and computer literacy
- Experience with supporting board members desired
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and able to quickly learn and navigate new systems e.g., raising PO’s, booking travel, managing expenses
- Able to handle confidential matters with absolute discretion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and has previous experience of interacting with senior employees
- Able to multi-task, manage multiple priorities and deadlines to successful delivery
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent team member with positive attitude and happy to get involved in a wide range of tasks
- Responsive and willing to work to tight deadlines at short notice