4700 Blalock Houston, TX 77041 US
A leading provider of office solutions is looking for an organized Administrative Assistant to assist the sales team with general administrative activities. This is a perfect opportunity for customer focused individual who knows office management systems & procedures.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
- Type paperwork (Finance Document / Internal documents) by gathering information from emails and quotes without error.
- Must be able to compose a professional email. General Spelling abilities required.
- Import documents into our electronic document filing system (Docuware), and being able to import documents into correct folder, and fill in search fields accurately to ensure easy access. Attention to detail.
- Be able to develop an organization system to follow up on task and keep documents on desk easily organized so other team members can access when needed.
- Create order in internal system (e-Automate) of compensation that needs to be collected. Follow up on collecting and ensuring we receive correct monies.
- Input information and create reports in Excel.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative or clerical experience within an office environment
- General Excel abilities required
- Must be able to compose a professional email. General Spelling abilities required
- Attention to detail