3800 SW Freeway , Ste 300 Houston, TX 77027 US
A fast paced, high-growth automotive company is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounting operations. The Controller will oversee the operations of the accounting department including AP, AR, and bank reconciliations.
The company offers a flexible, team environment and fosters a positive work culture!
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Health Insurance
Location: Central Houston, TX – In office
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implement a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversee the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Recommend benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
- Produce the annual budget and forecasts; report significant budget differences to management.
- Work with external auditors and provide needed information for the annual audit.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- B.S. Degree in Business or Finance required; A CPA is a plus
- 10 years + years of related accounting experience required
- 3+ years in a Sr or Manager level role required
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-location environment
- Proficiency in accounting and tax preparation software
- Strong leadership skills are required; must have the ability to manage and review current staff, possess excellent supervisory skills, and have experience in training staff
- Well versed in MS Office 365, G-Suite
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.