2450 Fondren Rd. , Suite 320 Houston, TX 77063 US
A thriving medical company is looking for an Accounting Clerk to provide accounting and clerical support to the main bookkeeper. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual familiar with spreadsheets and knows general accounting & bookkeeping procedures. Reporting to the Bookkeeper, the new hire will provide comprehensive support with a high level of accuracy and efficiency while ensuring compliance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct hire
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the main bookkeeper.
- Type accurately, prepare, and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare billing statements for medical charges.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Insurance or medical background is helpful but not required
- Familiarity with spreadsheets
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.