26079 TX-249 Tomball , STE 300 Houston, TX 77375 US
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K - company match
Location: Houston, TX
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the entry of all AP invoices.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with weekly cash flow reports.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with the check run process and distribution of checks.
- Responsible for the AP Filing and attachments of AP invoices, COIs, and W9s.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with communication with vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in updating vendor accounts in the accounting software.
- Responsible for updating the weekly accounting agenda.
- Assist the Accounting Manager with pre-qualifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate and work as a team along with the project management team to ensure the financial flow of the projects has little to zero issues
- Must understand time sensitivity while paying attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude with all clients, and vendors
Due to the high volume of applications, we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.