150 N Dairy Ashford Rd Houston, TX 77079 CA
A fast-growing, digitally-led print solutions provider is looking for an Account Manager accountable for the overall satisfaction of clients throughout the lifecycle of the commercial print production mandates. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer service and knowledgeable about project management.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
Location: Houston, TX – Hybrid/Remote
Type of Position: Direct Hire
- Act as the main contact for all complex projects involving multiple expertise.
- Oversee the execution of all projects, ensuring they are on time, on budget, and satisfactory to the client.
- Ensure on-site presence at the client's offices up to 3 days a week, depending on the evolution of COVID restrictions.
- Ensure on-site presence during project executions (including traveling within the United States, Canada or other locations as required) - up to 20% of the time.
- Manage the client's expectations in order to foster a healthy working relationship.
- Create workback schedules for the production and development of projects.
- Direct the quality assurance (QA) process.
- Monitor performance, organize steering meetings.
- Propose and ensure services level and improvement action plans.
- Provide advice and share innovation insights.
- Strive to always learn from completed projects by organizing and drafting post-mortems.
- Manage invoicing with the accounting department
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant experience
- Ability to work in English and French is preferable, but not essential
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the printing industry and its latest innovations
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to recognize priorities
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, good listening skills, empathetic
- Good stress management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Experience with customer management
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.