Quality Control Inspector
1110 Ulrich Road Tomball, TX 77375 US
A national leader in developing and manufacturing gaskets, molded, and machined plastics is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to thoroughly examine its products before shipment to ensure that all products meet company standards and customer specifications. The ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of quality control procedures and ISO compliance regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Director of HR/ISO Manager, the new team member will drive operational excellence by implementing continuous improvement methods & techniques to ensure products meet quality & efficiency standards.
Salary + Additional Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Location: Tomball, TX 77375
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire
- Product Inspection
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products for conformance using measuring instruments.
- Discard or reject products or materials not meeting specifications per company’s QMS/ISO standards.
- Stack or arrange tested products for further processing, shipping, or packaging.
- Maintain and monitor tool usage.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures in collaboration with the ISO Manager.
- Create NCR’s and perform root-cause analysis for nonconforming products and processes.
- Notify supervisors or other personnel of production problems.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection, and testing procedures, adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring instruments required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- ISO/NCR/CERT training preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in quality control or product inspection required
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Communication Skills
- Detail Orientation
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within one week of submitting your application.