1220 Stonehollow Dr #B Kingwood, TX 77339
Location: Kingwood, TX
Kingwood area CPA firm searching for a professional Tax Preparer. This person will be responsible for data entry and assist with administrative support. Must have good telephone etiquette, customer service skills, and professional appearance.
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, and organizing data and documents; establishing priorities
- Prepares federal, state, locval tax documents by assembling and analysing financial information; completeing forms using software including preparation of Form 1040, 1065, 1120S, 1120, 1041.
- Records tax information by entering information into databases
- Maintains compliance with tax regulations by researching current regulations; referring difficult interpretations to supervisor
- Contributes to tax team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed
- Mandatory 3-5 years' experience in tax preparation
- Minimum Associate's Degree required
- Experience with Lacerte tax software
- Tax, financial skills, financial software, analyzing information, general math skills, reporting research results, research skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and oral communications
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.