7222 Commerce Center Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
A leading government contractor is in search of a Systems Engineer that has experience maintaining operating ground systems for satellite communication. This position is part of operations support and specifically part of a satellite deployment team.
- Provide support as part of a deployment team working with on-site support technicians, satellite database developers and sustaining engineers
- Support the help desk for satellite command and control
- Prioritize and correct system problems
- Candidate must have a Secret Security Clearance
- Candidate must have a Security + Certification
- Able to function independently or under supervision
- 3-5 years experience in the Systems Engineer field
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using Microsoft Windows XP, UNIX/Solaris 10, Oracle and Microsoft Server 2003
- Experience using network analyzers and scopes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should you be chosen to move forward in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks.