Position Location: Houston, TX
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- The Service Manager is responsible for delivering materials, equipment, supplies, and directing service, warehousing, and distribution services.
- Developing and managing installation and service schedules and crews ensuring timely completion of all jobs
- Planning and executing detailed installation plans that meet both customer expectations and budget, including coordination of delivery and unloading of equipment and materials
- Sourcing additional materials and parts needed for completion of projects
- Fielding incoming calls from customers
- Working with Sales team to communicate job status and problem solving
- Calculating and approving sub-contractor payments on a weekly basis
- Responsible for managing employee performance including but not limited to documenting performance issues, performing annual performance reviews, and providing performance improvement plans when necessary
- High School Diploma or GED a minimum, higher education preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working as a service manager in Material Handling, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, or Oil & Gas setting
- Must have a background with Dispatching experience for this role.
- Background experience managing service technicians is required for the role
- Experience and knowledge working on Pneumatic, hydraulic, and heavy industrial equipment is a plus for the role.
- Must have high level of organizational skills & possess the ability to meet project deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary for the role
- Bilingual speaking ability in Spanish is a plus
- Must be computer literate with the ability to create basic word processing and spreadsheet documents
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + Matching
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application